The Modelica Buildings Library 7.0.2 and 8.1.0, and BuildingsPy 3.0.0 have been released on December 09, 2021.
The Modelica Buildings Library version 7.0.2 is a bug fix release. This is the first version of the Buildings Library for which all models translate with OpenModelica. For model coverage, see the page about Modelica Tools.
Buildings Library version 8.1.0 has various bug fixes and the following major changes:
- Added a package to compute undisturbed ground temperatures.
- Added controllers for radiant cooling and heating systems.
- Added a package for district cooling central plants.
- Added a new boiler model that is suitable for condensing boilers.
- Corrected various errors and improved compliance with the Modelica Language Standard.
For a detailed list of changes, see the release notes.
These Modelica releases have been tested with Dymola 2022, JModelica (revision 14023), OpenModelica 1.19.0-dev (449+g4f16e6af22), OPTIMICA (revision OCT-stable-r19089_JM-r14295) and recent versions of Impact.
The BuildingsPy version 3.0.0 contains various improvements for regression testing and for library development. It also contains the new package buildingspy.simulate.Optimica that automates the simulation of models with OPTIMICA. For details, see the revision notes.