This user guide provides instructions for how to use the free open-source Modelica Buildings library.
The user guide covers how to
- get started,
- follow best practices when createing models and running simulations,
- fix common problems in translating or simulating models,
- automate pre- and post-processing of model inputs and outputs,
- develop and contribute new models to the library, and
- get help.
The following information can be found in the Modelica files rather than in this documentation:
- The physical assumptions and the equations that the models are based on.
- Advice as to which models may be used if multiple models may be available for similar equipment or physical phenomena.